Italian is a romance language spoken by over 60 million people, most of whom reside in Italy, but can also be found in Switzerland and San Marino, where it’s an official language. Italian is considered to be the closest living language to Latin, from which it is derived.
Articles and resources for people learning Italian
- 13 Italian Nursery Rhymes With Illustrations And English Translations
- Best Italian-Language Movies On Netflix In 2023
- 60 Funny Italian Proverbs, Quotes, And Sayings (With Audio And English Translations)
- Everything You Need To Learn Italian
- Italian Days & Months Quiz: Boost Your Vocabulary With 19 Fun Questions
- Body Parts In Italian Quiz: Learn 20 Useful Words And Boost Your Vocabulary