Spanish is the official language of 20 countries, most of which are in Southern and Central America. It has over 400 million speakers, making it one of the most spoken languages in the world, and the second most spoken language in the United States.
Articles and resources for people learning Spanish
- Understanding The Spanish Subjunctive
- Fluent in Spanish Fast: 20 ‘I am…’ Phrases You Need to Know
- Spanish Short Stories With Audio And English Translations
- Everything You Need To Learn Spanish
- Spanish Verbs 1 Word Search: Play This Fun Word Find Game To Boost Your Skills
- Body Parts In Spanish Quiz: Boost Your Language Skills With 20 Fun Questions